Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Found -- An Article
9:08 PM |
Edit Post
So I was reading some blogs and-- actually, I'll be honest, I clicked a link from Twitter and then I clicked another link that looked interesting and so I was sort-of reading a blog... anyways. I found this, and not only is it a cool piece of writing and not only does it have a good message but I think it's.. umm... really cool?
whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About this Blog
- Writers' Craft Class Website
- Check back regularly to find writing prompts, assignments, and other class information. You can submit your own writing by emailing posts to the address specified in class. For more information, contact writerscraft.wss@gmail.com.
Recent Comments
Contents
- announcement (1)
- assignment (2)
- class (2)
- fiction (14)
- homework (1)
- interest (13)
- non-fiction (2)
- prompt (4)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(43)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Found -- Cute Little Article
- Found -- An Article
- Need a columnist... NOW!
- Discussion: Is the novel a dying art?
- Writers on writing
- Tim's Prompt 14
- This is neat
- April is Script Frenzy Month
- Poll Results: What would you like to know more about?
- Writing Prompt 14, by Sara
- Imogen's Cheever Arms, complete version
- "I like moonlit walks on the beach."
- Hmmm... Twitter is evil. Enough said. Wait. Why ar...
- Sara's interview with Ms Greene
- Kaitlin Greene Interview
-
▼
March
(15)
0 comments:
Post a Comment